Our reading comprehension curriculum is McGraw-Hill Wonders.
You will log into the ConnectEd online platform through the active directory at clever.com.
Video: Introduction to Clever
Video: Adding Links on your Teacher Page
Video: Adding Files to your Teacher Page
Video: Sending out Teacher Announcements
Video: Family Log In
You can access getting started videos and resources on the HERE.
*22-23 has some flexibility for the reading comprehension block. Use Amplify, Newsela, SEL texts… just stick to the standards.
Enhanced Resources developed by Bend-LaPine Teachers and Coaches
- Scope and Sequence 2-5th grade includes:
- links to text sets from NEWSELA
- opportunities to spend more time in important content (social studies, science, thematic)
- overview for the ‘why’ behind this new scope and sequence
- Shared read lesson plans
- these developed lessons take the shared read text (shorter text from Wonders) and provide ready-made resources to raise: engagement, standards base expectations, and our overall instruction