For you Chrome users, here is a great extension tool that will allow you to quickly take a screenshot, mark it up and share it in an email, document, Google form, or even through social media.
Here’s how you get it:
- Go to the Web Store
- Search for Lightshot
- Click “Add to Chrome”
Now, you’ll see the purple feather up top. Here’s how to use it:
- Just click on the purple feather when you’re ready to take a screen shot
- Drag your cursor over the area you want to screenshot
- Use the tools to add text, arrows, shapes, & highlight.
- I found that when adding an arrow, I could change the size by using the scrolling button on my mouse or dragging two fingers on my trackpad.
- Choose how you want to share it and Voila!
Here’s a quick video tutorial: