DreamBox Learning Math is an adaptive, online K-8 math program designed to complement classroom instruction and deliver results. DreamBox adapts to students’ actions to meet them at the right level–with personalized instruction that promotes student decision making and strategy development.
For those that are new to using Dreambox, here are some helpful resources:
- Welcome to Dreambox video
- Dreambox Welcome Kit for Teachers document
- Student access to Dreambox (You will want to forward this link to your parents!)
- Logging into Clever on a home computer (Share this with families)
- Logging into Clever on a home computer-Spanish (Share this with families)
*** Initial Placement Level-Must be done BEFORE students access their account for the 1st time. Using effective data, determine if any students are still working more than 1.5 grade levels below their age assigned grade level. If so, adjust their content level starting point to meet them where they are performing. Here is a video explaining that.
Accessing your students’ passwords to Clever:
- Log into Synergy
- Select Reports
- Scroll down and select U-RP-33-Student Initial Network Passwords
- If you select a TXT version, you can copy and paste the data and change the font characteristics.