Google Classroom is a workflow tool that allows you to assign work, share links and resources and make class announcements. Check out the resources below to learn more about the different features Google Classroom provides:
- New to Google Classroom? Watch this video to learn how to log in and create a class *Remember your Google login is [email protected]. **IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE OPTION TO CREATE A CLASS, EMAIL John Craft
- Adding Students
- How to create a post or assignment.
- Using the Stream Page
- Adding Materials
- Google Classroom/Notability workflow. (This video is from a student perspective)
- Google Classroom /Notability workflow – PDF directions
- Grading in Google Classroom (feedback for students!)
- Student login directions: Computer/Web, iPad
The list above gets you and students in a digital workflow that can replace paper and pencil that happens in the classroom. There are many more tools and features that Google Classroom provides. Use the First Day Trainings support page from Google to find out more about quizzes, copying courses, differentiating assignments and more.