- Administer the unit screeners to determine necessary re-engagement (just-in-time) activities for individuals, small groups, or the whole class.
- Administer the post assessments for grades 1-5. There is a possibility that some post unit assessments will be revised especially if content is omitted based on the Scope & Sequence documents. More information will be provided as you approach specific units.
- Kindergarten teachers administer at least one checkpoint from each unit.
- Number Corner Assessments will be optional this year.
Bridges folders on Google contain:
- Unit PDF files in print shop ready files
- Audio files for unit assessments
- Links to SeeSaw Lessons & YouTube videos
- And other resources
New to Bridges?
Bridges Materials Lists – Did you switch grade levels? New to Bend-LaPine Schools? Below is the list of Bridges materials at each grade level. They include links for PDFs and/or purchase options. Schools or teachers are responsible for replacing the missing items. Sorry.
Additionally The Bridges Educator Site has some great Getting Started videos. Access the Bridges Educator Site by logging in through Clever. Use your district email and password. Once on the Bridges Educator Site, use this tutorial video to help you navigate to the Getting Started videos. There are also Number Corner Monthly Preview videos that you can watch each month! See the image to help navigate to it.