Wondering about some options for students who exit Lexia Core5? Check out this resource hub for some ideas!
Bridges Revised Post Assessments – More are available!
- Grade 3, unit 3
- Grade 4, unit 2
- Grade 4, unit 3
- Grade 5, unit 3
They will be found in your grade level Bridges Google Folder under “Revised Unit Assessments.” As they are completed, you will also see a revised rubric in Forefront.
Teaching with Technology
- Although many students experienced technical difficulties while using DreamBox and Lexia Core5 in recent weeks, we’re happy to announce that both companies have identified the issues causing the error codes and glitches. Both DreamBox and Lexia hope to have their programs running smoothly again by month’s end. Thank you for your patience, flexibility, and understanding. Thanks a ton if you helped by completing a Lexia or DreamBox survey earlier this week. Your input helped identify the problems and you are greatly appreciated!
- Have you explored PBS Learning Media? Inspire students with thousands of free teaching resources (including short educational videos!) that are aligned with state and national standards. Here is a collection of Winter-Themed resources.
As 2021 comes to an end, please make sure school iPads have up to date software. iOS 15.1 is available for students and 15.2 is available for staff. Directions:
- Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Some iPads could show this message: “Your iPad is showing the latest software update allowed by your administrator.” Please disregard that message if you see an option to update your software to 15.1 or above.
- Tap Download and install, and agree to the terms and conditions if prompted.