February is Black History Month
Depending on your own identity and experiences, and those of your students, these topics can be sensitive to navigate. Use this checklist from the LEAD Cohort to prepare appropriately, and/or reach out to a LEAD representative for collaboration.
Educator Network Day (February 9th)
- ALL SESSIONS ARE NOW OPTIONAL.
- Here are the options.
- Educators will be paid to attend.
Synergy & Report Cards
Questions about reports cards?
- Please review the resources/links shared in last week’s TLC Update.
- If teachers encounter any technical issues with Synergy, enter a Help Desk ticket so that one of the district’s Synergy specialists in the IT department can investigate and help.
- Last Call! All unclaimed math items will be donated or disposed of on February 1, 2022.
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022 is the first tutu day for February! Don’t forget to wear tutus and send pictures to your instructional coach or Kerry Morton!