In 2019, Bend-La Pine School District, in partnership with Better Together, received a $1.5 million grant from the Central Oregon Health Council to develop and strengthen trauma-informed cultures across education systems in Central Oregon. As part of this initiative, you may remember that our students took a baseline survey at the end of last school year. This year our survey date is March 13. Here is a copy of the letter we will send to families in early March and details of the survey process.
With Elementary Transfer Interviews scheduled for Tuesday March 3rd @ 3:15 at North Star Elementary our March Staff Meeting will be on March 10th.
Week at a Glance for February 24th-28th
- MAC Survey Day
- PBIS Team Meeting at 2:45 in the Media Center
- 2:45 PLC Meetings: Writing Focus
- 2nd Grade Music Program Dress Rehearsal at 10:25 (Load at 10:18)
- Lunch in Classrooms
- School Improvement Wednesday: School Design Team Meetings
- 2nd Grade Music Program at 6:00
- Lion Pride Lunch Drawings
- 1st Grade EBISS @ 2:45
- Bingo! Door open at 5:30 with Bingo beginning at 6:00
Duty Schedule for February 24-March 6th