After my teammates viewed this book below, we were intrigued by what Book Creator can do. While we’ve had the app in our schools for as long as I can remember, I’ve never seen a Book Creator book open up with a link!
Three things jumped out at us:
- You can share with a link – this gives students an audience!
- It’s aesthetically appealing
- You can embed videos, audio, images, drawings, and more
Well, it’s your lucky day! Bend-La Pine Schools has been selected to participate in a Book Creator Pilot for the remainder of the school year! During this time, we need your help with vetting this creativity tool. Each of you will receive unlimited libraries & access to creating 1,000 books!
This is different from the app that some of you use. This is all web-based.
Teachers: Here’s how you can get started:
- Create a free account – Login with Google using your district email.
- Read this Teacher Guidebook to get started now
- To add students, Book Creator shows you how to add using the invite code. However, we have found that doesn’t always work. We recommend creating student logins using the QR code method. Simply click on your account icon in the top right-hand corner, click on student logins, and then enter or paste your student’s names. It will then generate a QR code for each student or a downloadable link for each student.
- 2-minutes showcasing what Book Creator has to offer
- Resources for teachers