With student conferences over and summer just over the horizon, many families are wondering about supporting their child at home. All students can access their Clever account from a personal device following a few simple steps:
- Visit https://clever.com/in/bls from any internet browser
- Select “Log in with Active Directory”
- Username – student’s first and last name, no spaces
- Password – the special 6-digit code that is used for all of their district log-ins (you may need to reach out to your classroom teacher)
- They are in! From here, students can access Lexia Core5, DreamBox, Newsela, Sora, and more!
A few notes about Lexia Core5 from home
- Lexia Core5 will NOT work on a small device or smartphone. They do not make the app available for these devices
- If families are using a mobile device (tablet/iPad) they will need to install the free Lexia Core5 app in order for Lexia to work, even when they access Lexia from inside Clever
- If students are using a computer or laptop, they won’t need to install a Lexia app. They can log into Clever, and then select the Lexia Core5 icon.
- It’s great to remind families to not assist when students are working on Lexia Core5 (or DreamBox) programs away from school.
Want to send information home to families? Here’s a sample letter that you are welcome to use!