Monday AM Notes, April 11 2022

Greetings Team,

First, a big thanks for all the birthday love on Friday-it was a great way to kick off a fantastic birthday weekend! It was also chef Wendy’s bday this weekend- stop by and wish her a happy bday when you can.

It’s a short teaching week this week, and Conversations!

Mind blowing facts for the week:
*All the names of the continents end with the same letter they start with
*If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

A few notes for this short week:
1) We have our MAC survey today (Monday). You will (or did) receive an email with all the info you need. Please take a few minutes at the end of the day to complete the survey.

2) I’m off to the fairgrounds to help with interviews at the job fair today (Monday) and will be leaving school around noon. Call or text if you need anything!

3) The kids are enjoying having the mobile water fountain on the playground and it’s greatly reducing the traffic coming in and out of the building. Please take a moment to talk with your class about the following:
*The water is for drinking only, not playing
*Encourage them to conserve water by holding it on only when they are drinking. We’ve had kiddos chatting with their friends and holding it on.
*Let the kids know that emptying the buckets is for the adults only (or kids emptying with adult supervision if you are inclined).

4) Looking ahead, we’ll have a Staff Meeting on Tuesday, April 19 at 2:45. That Wednesday is a Teacher Prep SIW, and we’ll have our next team SIW on April 27.

5) Earth day is coming up April 22. Are you planning anything? I’d love to hear your ideas and it would be great to share with each other!

6) I’ll be at school Wednesday morning but will leave around lunch time and will be off on Thursday as well. Again, call or text if you need anything.

Upcoming
April 13/14
: Conversations
April 22: Earth Day
April 22: Grade 1 hosts CT, then Invitations
April 29: Grade 5 hosts CT, then Invitations
May 2: Grade 5 to Camp Tamarack!
May 6: Grade 3 hosts CT, then Invitations
May 13: Grade 4 hosts CT, then Invitations
June 6 or 7: Camp Amity (very tentative, unlikely at this point)
June 14: Family BBQ, 5-7pm (tentative still waiting for approval)
June 15: Graduation–details to emerge in the coming weeks

Here’s to a week of connecting with parents!
Andy

5 thoughts on “Monday AM Notes, April 11 2022”

1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

2. I recently tried CBD gummies for the first habits and I must say, I’m impressed with the results. I felt more relaxed cbd gummies and at ease, and my worry was significantly reduced. The gummies tasted considerable and were tranquil to consume. I’ll indubitably be using them again and would recommend them to anyone looking appropriate for a natural way to alleviate bring into prominence and anxiety.

3. I may need your help. I tried many ways but couldn’t solve it, but after reading your article, I think you have a way to help me. I’m looking forward for your reply. Thanks.

4. Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!