Monday AM Notes, April 18 2022

Hello All!
I hope Conversations went well last week and that you had a great 3 day weekend! I had a fantastic time in San Diego and it was great to spend some time with two of my oldest buddies.

A few notes for the week:
1) Please be sure to reach out to any family that may have missed their Conversation last week and see about rescheduling. It’s super important that we connect with each family!

2) We had planned to start the new PE schedule this week but we need to wait until next week as Brad will be out a few days this week. We will hopefully have a sub for the days he is gone (Thursday/Friday)–stay tuned.

Here’s the new schedule starting next week–this is just PE and does not impact Health and Well-being. This is giving everyone a little more prep time now that music is over.

Monday
12:00-12:45 Grade 1 PE

Tuesday
10-10:45 Kinder PE 
12:00-12:45 Grade 4 PE

Wednesday
No change

Thursday
10-10:45 Grade 3 PE
12:00-12:45 Grade 2 PE

Friday
10:30-11:00 Grade 5 PE

3) Staff Meeting on Tuesday at 2:45pm. Ray’s room.

4) SIW this week is Teacher prep–enjoy the time.

5) We’ll host After School Recess on Friday, 2:30-3pm. Bread and Jam begins!

6) Running Club returns this week! Amanda Olson will be here on Thursday afternoon to visit with each class and let then know about Running Club and then the running begins on Friday at AM recess!

7) Earth Day is this Friday! Any plans? Please share!

8) Grade 1 hosts Community Time this week. We’ll have Invitations after CT. Here’s the link to sign up: Invitations

9) May 11 will be our Open House. We’ll talk soon about what this will look like.

Upcoming
April 19: Staff Meeting, 2:45pm. Ray’s room.
April 19: Bend Science Station here with Grade 5
April 22:
Earth Day
April 22: Grade 1 hosts CT, then Invitations
April 29: Grade 5 hosts CT, then Invitations
May 2: Grade 5 to Camp Tamarack!
May 6: Grade 3 hosts CT, then Invitations
May 11: Open House! 5-7pm
May 13: Grade 4 hosts CT, then Invitations
June 6 or 7: Camp Amity (very tentative, unlikely at this point)
June 14: Family BBQ, 5-7pm (tentative still waiting for approval)
June 15: Graduation–details to emerge in the coming weeks

Here’s to a great week ahead!
Andy

4 thoughts on “Monday AM Notes, April 18 2022”

1. Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this web site wants much more consideration. I’ll probably be once more to learn way more, thanks for that info.

2. Never skip physical education classes at school. It is very beneficial for your health and can also help you a lot when applying to college. You can also become a professional athlete like me. Although I never planned it, I really enjoyed powerlifting in college. At first I wasn’t very good at it, but then I was advised to buy anavar online usa and it changed everything. That same year I won my first powerlifting cup. Remember that you can achieve anything you want, you just have to put in the effort. I wish you all the best.

3. Personally, I think that watching such movies can provide a number of benefits to its viewers. For some, it may be a great way to relax after a hard day’s or week’s work. But personally, I prefer indian live sex. Personally, for me it is better than a movie, here you can meet a live companion with whom you can communicate, have fun and do what you like. It will help you improve your social interaction and be a source of relaxation and stress relief for you. You can also attend such broadcasts with your partner, with whom you will learn something new and interesting for yourself, which you can then bring into your personal life

4. You know, I’ve noticed that there used to be a lot fewer ways to diversify my personal life. Personally, I’ve chosen [url=https://4pig.com/]hd porn[/url]. It not only helps me to diversify my personal life, but also helps me to find new interesting acquaintances. To learn something new and interesting for myself, something that I could not have imagined before. You can also experiment and use different toys. So if you don’t know where to start, this is probably one of the main ways to try something new and interesting that you’ve never tried before.