Monday AM Notes, May 20

Good Morning,
I hope the weekend was great. I know what April showers bring, but what about May showers? We have 4 more glorious week left in the school year and I’m really looking forward to all the things we still have left!

A few notes to get you going:
1) Yes ladies and gentlemen, the amazing CATS troupe will perform again this week on Tuesday night at 6:30pm!

2) The annual Volunteer Appreciation Tea will be held on June 6 immediately following Community Time. Please send me the names of parent volunteers from your class by the end of this week so we can send out invites. Thanks!

3) Tomorrow is Middle School Move-Up day for our graduating 5th graders! They’ll be gone in the morning visiting their future schools.

4) Field trips this week:
Tuesday: Grade 1 heads to Skyliner

5) Last EBISS of the year will be Wednesday, May 29. Please be sure to do the math screener with the select few students in your class.

6) SIW this week: Inspired by the discussion at the end of our last SIW we will have time to explore accountability, common language and expectations, and overall stewardship at Amity. 2:30pm in Heidi’s room.

7) Our pledge and donation count for the Bowl-a-thon was over $6000! Now we need your help in getting families to secure their pledges and donations and get them back to school. Please include a note in any communications you send home in the next two weeks. I’ll send a note to families as well.

Upcoming:
May 24: Blood Drive
May 27: No school, Memorial Day
May 29: EBISS
May 29: Last Cafe Amity of the year–Grade 1 hosts
May 29: Grade 4 play, 1:30
May 29-31: Grade 5 Tamarack
May 30: Oregon Trail Celebration at Community Time
June 3/4: Camp Amity
June 5: End of year BBQ! 5-7pm
June 6: Volunteer Tea

Here’s to a great week ahead!
Andy

11 thoughts on “Monday AM Notes, May 20”

1. Each of us experiences importance after on or during duty at some point. This is regular because first of all, you don’t perpetually like what you do initially. No matter what, I interesting that you adjudicate lemon kish
    to take advantage of the activity of working. Seeking me opinion, this method makes it easier to collect on any tasks.

2. I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?

3. Hi! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent
    information you’ve got here on this post.
    I will be returning to your website for more soon.

Review my web site: 바둑이

4. After reading your article, it reminded me of some things about gate io that I studied before. The content is similar to yours, but your thinking is very special, which gave me a different idea. Thank you. But I still have some questions I want to ask you, I will always pay attention. Thanks.

5. At the beginning, I was still puzzled. Since I read your article, I have been very impressed. It has provided a lot of innovative ideas for my thesis related to gate.io. Thank u. But I still have some doubts, can you help me? Thanks.