Monday AM Notes, January 10 2022

Greetings All!
I hope the weekend was wonderful and restful after our first week back from Winter Break–it can often seem like a very long week! I got out for my first cross-country ski of the year on Saturday and it was a glorious day–perfect conditions! In the last few years I’ve enjoyed skiing on the fat tire trails at Wanoga, often I see very few people (just the way I like it!).

I’m assuming you’ve all read Dr. Cook’s email from Friday. The message is clear: we’re doing all we can to stay in school, but don’t be caught off guard if we need to go remote for a short stint. Let’s continue to do all we can to stay healthy and stay in school!

A few notes to get you going:
1) Student Support Meetings on Thursday, Gina will be here to cover classes:
8:15-9:00am: Grade 5
9:00-9:45am: Grade 1
10:00-10:45: Kinder
12:00-12:45: Grade 3
12:45-1:30: Grade 2
1:45-2:30: Grade 4

**Please remember to take some time to prepare for the meeting using the new form: SSM Prep Forms Folder. Ideally you could have this done by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest–it will give me, Sara, and Haley time to look at it in advance. Thanks!

2) As we are being extra vigilant with mitigation efforts we will put Buddies and Community Time on hold for a few weeks. As soon as it feels right we’ll get back to both of these treasured activities!

3) I am in the process of updating our Informational Video for the Lottery. I will need a little help from many of you, especially those that are new to Amity (and some veteran teachers who may want to re-do some of their original videos since you filmed them while you were at home!). I’ll reach by email to each of you and then can follow up in person.

4) We’ve got some book money to spend and we’d like to be thoughtful about how we spend it. Sara is looking in to books to support striving readers, and Alanna is looking into high interest/low level readers. We’d like input from you as well in terms of types of books you are looking to add to your classroom library-fiction, non-fiction, poetry, informational, etc. Please be thinking about this in the next week or two and we’ll reach out to gather input from you soon.

5) Please take a few minutes to take the YouthTruth Survey soon: ytsurvey.org/acestaff22. This is for ALL STAFF. Thanks!

6) Grade 4 will soon be getting our composting program up and running again! Stay tuned for details and to find to how you can help.

7) No school next Monday in honor of MLK, Jr. Are you doing anything in your classroom to honor this great man? Need resources? Please reach out if you do!

Upcoming
January 13: Student Support Meetings-see above
January 17: MLK, Jr Day-no school
February 1: DIBELS

Here’s to a great, and healthy, week ahead!
Andy

31 thoughts on “Monday AM Notes, January 10 2022”

1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long asI provide credit and sources back to your website?My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here.Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!

2. One of the social science fields is economics. The majority of students consider it to be one of their personal favorites. As a result, a number of learners worldwide choose to major in economics. The main focus of economics is on the various variables that affect how consumer products are produced, distributed, and consumed. Throughout their whole program or career, students receive several economics assignments or attend online classes for the same Even when they seek for “pay someone to do my online class” tool, the majority of students occasionally struggle to attend their classes. The major causes are that these assignments take a lot of time, accurate math abilities, superior analytical abilities, and appropriate focuses.

3. Are you worried from living the same routine over and over again? Is it getting hard for you to wake up in the morning for your online English class after a night shift at work? pay someone to do my online English class is an expert service from the house of myclassprofessor. We guarantee A or B grades . If you need additional help or willing to pay someone to take my online English class for me, get in touch with us at any time. Now from the comfort of your home you can hire someone to take my online English class for me and get the education you always required to have. Don’t let your busy schedule stop you from completing your goals, order our take my online English class services today! Are you still confused if you can pay someone to take my English online courses? Talk to our representatives today and they will answer all questions you might have about our take my English courses online services.

4. Are you worried from living the same routine over and over again? Is it getting hard for you to wake up in the morning for your online English class after a night shift at work? pay someone to take my online English class is an expert service from the house of myclassprofessor. We guarantee A or B grades . If you need additional help or willing to pay someone to take my online English class for me, get in touch with us at any time. Now from the comfort of your home you can hire someone to take my online English class for me and get the education you always required to have. Don’t let your busy schedule stop you from completing your goals, order our take my online English class services today! Are you still confused if you can pay someone to take my English online courses? Talk to our representatives today and they will answer all questions you might have about our take my English courses online services.

5. Looking for a top-tier Commercial RO Plant Manufacturer ? Trity Environ Solutions is your trusted partner. Our advanced technology and unwavering commitment to quality set us apart in the industry. Whether you’re in hospitality, healthcare, or industry, we deliver tailored RO plants to meet your specific needs. Choose Trity Environ Solutions for the future of clean water in commercial settings.

6. Many students often get frustrated when they have to spend hours researching study materials from authentic resources for their writing assignments. If you are one of those students, then you need not worry anymore! We are here to help you with our writing services. Our main goal is to provide high-quality writing services with timely delivery so that you do not have to go around asking anyone, I need someone to take my online class. We have a team of expert writers who are well-versed in meeting the desired coursework requirements. We guarantee the quality, reliability, efficiency, and affordability of our services. So, if you want to make your write-up readable for your professor, then you can contact us today.