Monday AM Notes, January 28

Happy Monday All,
It’s the last week of “Juneuary” and it’s another 4 day week! I couldn’t resist this joke: The past, present and future walk into a bar. It was tense.

A few notes to get us going…
1) Grade 4 hosts Cafe Amity this week.

2) Bend Food Project will be picking up all the food we have collected on Thursday this week. Please encourage your kiddos and their families to donate! I’m sending out a note today to remind the community.

3) SIW this week–we’ll discuss Chapter 7 in Mathematical Mindsets. Please come prepared to share your thoughts. We’ll do Chapter 8 next week.

4) This Friday is a work day. As I mentioned last week I’d like to spend some time in the AM looking at the various assessments you use, specifically in reading, writing, and math. Please bring materials with you to our meeting so that you can share with the staff. My goal is to see how we can find some commonality in the tools we use to assess. I’m still planning to bring bagels. Let’s gather at 8:30am in Heidi’s room. And, how about Happy Hour after work?

5) I’ll be off campus today from 11:45 until 1:30pm–call or text if you need me.

Upcoming:
*February 1: Work day, no students
*February 6: Family Night, 5-7pm
*February 6: DIBELS

Here’s to a great week ahead with a great group of people!
Andy

6 thoughts on “Monday AM Notes, January 28”

1. I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?

2. I tried CBD gummies exchange for the victory time cbd gummies and I’m amazed by means of how easygoing and calm I feel. The desire was clear, and the effect was noticeable after hither 30 minutes. I’m worked up to pursue using these gummies and explore other CBD products. Well recommend!

3. The Bend Food Project will be picking up all the food Melon Playground we have collected on Thursday this week. Please encourage your kiddos and their families to donate! I’ll be sending out a note today to remind the community.