Monday AM Notes (on Tues), January 22

Happy Tuesday everyone,
I hope you fully enjoyed the long weekend. As we had the extra day to honor MLK I thought I’d share some footage of him cracking a little joke on the Tonight Show in 1968:

A few notes to get us going…
1) Camp Amity this Friday! Please remind parents in your class–Patti sent a note last week but another reminder, especially for Winter camp, is very helpful!

2) SIW this week–Chapter 6 in Mathematical Mindsets. 2:30pm in Heidi’s room.

3) Fire Drill this Wednesday at 12:45pm

4) Grade 5 hosts Cafe Amity this week.

5) Super cool opportunity to bring some wildlife into the classroom–have a look and let me know if you’d be interested:
https://jenkinsrobinc.wixsite.com/nature/educational-programs

6) Next Friday (Feb 1) is a work day, no students. I’d like to spend a little time in the morning looking at the various assessments that we use here at Amity. The idea would be to bring the assessment tools you use and share with the group, with the idea being that we start to hone in on some common assessments which will allow us to have some common language around needed support, etc. Please be prepared to share what you use. I’ll bring fresh bagels and fixings.

7) I’ll be away from school all day Thursday at a workshop. I can be reached by phone if needed.

8) I’ll be leaving school today at 2:30pm to attend to a personal matter. Call or text if you need me.

Upcoming:
Jan 25: Camp Amity
Feb 1: Teacher work day, no students
Feb 6: DIBELS in AM
Feb 6: Family Night–Game Swap/Game Night
Feb 20: EBISS

Here’s to a great week ahead!
Andy

13 thoughts on “Monday AM Notes (on Tues), January 22”

1. I tried CBD gummies for the from the word go dilly-dally cbd capsules and I’m amazed at hand how serene and calm I feel. The desire was well-bred, and the effect was conspicuous after hither 30 minutes. I’m on a high to continue using these gummies and explore other CBD products. Incomparably vouch for!

2. Usta Elektrikçi Hizmeti için Fiyatı Gör, Rezervasyon Yap, Gerisini Mr Ustaya Bırak! Hemen Üye Ol, Kazançlı Çıkacağın Sabit Ücretlerle, Güvenilir ve Sigortalı Hizmet Satın Al.

3. This post is genuinely incredible. I really like this post. It is remarkable among different posts that I ve read in a long time. You shake for this alright post. I genuinely welcome it! 토토

4. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. 카지노

5. Right here is the perfect website for anybody who wishes to understand this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with
    you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that has been written about for
    decades. Excellent stuff, just great!

6. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?

I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would really like
    to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

7. Extracurricular activities like play any creative video game for example, minecraft download and enjoy it. complement academic learning by fostering holistic development, social skills, time management, physical health, personal growth, exploration of interests, and cultural enrichment. Therefore, they are indeed an integral part of education, contributing to the overall growth and well-roundedness of students.

8. Are you facing trouble in reverse playing the Audio and video while using the Capcut app? Just don’t panic, as you are at the right place. In this article, I will guide you through a step-by-step procedure so you can become a pro at reversing everything while using Capcut. Just click on profile for more information or check out this https://www.capcutgeeks.com/reverse-video-audio-on-capcut/