Monday AM Notes, January 13

Happy Winter!
I’m loving all the snow and winter weather, hope you are too! Just in case, as a reminder, if there is a late start (2 hour delay) due to weather you are supposed to report to school as soon as you can safely do so. Our late start would be 10am with doors opening at 9:30am. If you haven’t already signed up with BL Connect to get notifications of weather delays and school cancellations be sure you do: https://connect.bend.k12.or.us

A few notes to get you going:
1) Staff meeting on Tuesday at 2:45 in Frans’ room

2) Fire Drill on Tuesday at 10:45am

3) Martin Luther King‘s actual birthday is on Wednesday of this week. I’ve seen that some of you are making time to honor MLK in your classes and I am hopeful that all of you will find time this month.

4) SIW this week–I’ll let you know what we’ll be doing on Wednesday at the Staff Meeting on Tuesday.

5) Art with Korey starts on Thursday! Same schedule as we’ve had all year.

6) If you’re offering drawing during Invitations and you’re allowing student to use their iPads, it’s very important that you monitor the images they are using and music they may be listening to.

7) EA meeting this Thursday at 8:30am

8) Field Trip this week:
*Grade 4 to Knott Landfill. I plan to join them from 9-11am (if the trip actually happens!).

9) My weekly plea, PLEASE work with your classes to clean up the hallway before they leave for the day. We’ve been leaving quite the mess for the custodial staff.

10) NO SCHOOL next Monday in honor of MLK

Upcoming:
January 14: Fire Drill, 10:45am
January 15: Staff Meeting, 2:45pm. Frans’s room.
January 16: EA meeting, 8:30
January 20: NO SCHOOL, MLK day
January 24: Camp Amity!
January 31: NO SCHOOL, teacher work day

Here’s to a great, snowy week!
Andy

25 thoughts on “Monday AM Notes, January 13”

1. I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. So, do you allow me to do this? I want to share your article link to my website: Log in

2. I recently tried CBD gummies for the cardinal heyday and I forced to demand, I’m impressed with the results. I felt more happy-go-lucky cbd hemp gummies and at affluence, and my anxiety was significantly reduced. The gummies tasted colossal and were tranquil to consume. I’ll for all be using them again and would urge them to anyone looking for a accepted procedure to alleviate stress and anxiety.

3. I am an investor of gate io, I have consulted a lot of information, I hope to upgrade my investment strategy with a new model. Your article creation ideas have given me a lot of inspiration, but I still have some doubts. I wonder if you can help me? Thanks.

4. I may need your help. I tried many ways but couldn’t solve it, but after reading your article, I think you have a way to help me. I’m looking forward for your reply. Thanks.

5. Reading your article helped me a lot and I agree with you. But I still have some doubts, can you clarify for me? I’ll keep an eye out for your answers.